Friday, October 30, 2009

Kripa Shindhu Shree Shree Thakur


First let me explain the title of my blog . Kripa as we all know is mercy and shundhu is ocean . The person I am talking about here is SRI SRI RAAM THAKUR my beloved gurudev . A vast ocean would also fall short in comparison to His divinity . He is the epitome of love and grace , also popularly known as DAYAR THAKUR or PREMER THAKUR .

HE is one of the few SADGURU`S who had shown us the simple path towards liberation {moksha}
. Human beings of east and west bengal and most of the parts of India were blessed by His divine presence from the period of 1860 to 1949 . 1 st of MAY in 1949 he left His physical form on the auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya . Gurudev was also born on akshaya tritiya and got initiated by Dada Gurudev SHRI ANNANG DEV on akshaya tritiya . So this auspicious day of Akshaya Tritiya holds much importance to us . May be not in physical form but HE guides us in different ways and always have an eye on us making his presence felt all the time .

My mother took me to Jadavpur gurudham on my 15th birthday to take diksha from MAHANT
Shri Bhabatosh Bandopadhya . I hardly used to do the MAHANAM which I received that day . I never understood who He was and the mahatya of MAHANAM . I always used to abuse him and say to my mother " what can this old man of urs do good to me " .I never took him as my gurudev as I was looking for some one who could initiate me into shakti sadhana . Its sheer ignorance or rather maya that made me speak those words that day about the person whom I love the most . All my senses were covered with the blanket of dark ignorance and could not see Him with my physical eyes , could not sense his presence near me , could not hear Him calling me . But slowly with the divine grace of gurudev I realized what HE is to me and what part He plays in my life , which is nothing with out him today .

Now i feel that every breath of mine , every act of mine , everything I do is in association with my divine gurudev , everything is just an act of being one wid HIM, LORD SATYANARAYAN Himself............

5 comments:

  1. You are on the right track.
    jai Gopal jai Govinda jai Ram

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But slowly with the divine grace of gurudev I realized what HE is to me and what part He plays in my life , which is nothing with out him today " -HOw It is ? Can you explain

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother , Its really hard to explain in words . But what i can say is from Micro level to Macro level I do feel His presence and existence . Its not that i hear His voice or see Him around me all the time but its an inexplicable feeling , I get my answers , direction when required ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Jai raam
    Jai guru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try to catch him.. to listen him.. but don't get anything even when need a direction .. Why it is not same for me ..like u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually not in a position to tell you why it happens but you will definitely .. just keep faith and dharya < most imp > ....................

    jai raam
    jai guru

    ReplyDelete